- The Contrarian Society is looking for new members who do not want to join our club. If you do not want to participate, or feel like you do and want to get in an argument about it like some dumb know-it-all, message Allison Curie or Ultraviolet VanHorne and give them a piece of your mind.
- For Sale: portable tritium reactor. Slightly damaged, but still in working order. Will trade for collectible comic books, mechanical keyboard, or potassium iodide tablets. Email Tom Gillman for details.
- The The School Drama Club is happy to announce auditions for our upcoming production of Was it Tomorrow Yesterday? an original play dealing with themes of temporal confusion written by our very own Bob Flobogashtimann. Auditions are being held in the Fournier Street Veterinary Hospital Friday and Saturday from 5-6 PM. Bring a stopwatch and an hourglass.
- Lost: 1962 Volkswagen Beetle. Answers to “Rosalind”. Call Mr. Dolphin with any information. Meager reward.
- The French and Protolatin clubs will meet for our annual mixer and potluck dinner next Wednesday from 5-8 PM. Cook up your best Éclairs, Crepes Suzette, or Gallium Bismuth Cobbler and get ready for some awkward socializing!
- Do you enjoy interpretive dance? Do you spend hours thinking about how subatomic particles interact? If you said yes to both, you’re just who we’re looking for! The Theoretical Physics Dance Club is seeking new members! Contact DeShawn Foster for more information.
- Wormhole Repair! Cheap! Punctual! Experienced! Inexpensive! Message Tectella Deteusta to schedule your free diagnosis and estimate!
- Volunteers needed! The Remedial Hacking study group seeks willing individuals to participate in our social engineering workshop as potential victims. Skepticism discouraged. Contact Hypatia Theodolphus with questions or if you wish to volunteer.
Visit our administrative page if you wish to post an announcement, or review previous announcements.